University-Industry Interaction Conference
With an unprecedented response to the call for abstracts, get set to join over 200 academics, technology transfer professionals, industry representatives, entrepreneurs and policy makers and engage in a rich dialogue over two days at the 2013 University-Industry Interaction Conference in Amsterdam. At the conference, you will learn about the latest research results and good practice case studies through presentations from leading experts on University-Industry Interaction, and discuss the future for university-industry interaction.
Some highlights of the conference include:
Keynote speakers are representing major organizations involved in University-Industry Interaction, including:
- Prof. Henry Etzkowitz, President of the Triple Helix Association
- Dr. David Docherty, Chief Executive of the British Council For Industry and Higher Education
- Lucia Recalde Langarica, European Commission, Head of Unit – European Institute of Innovation & Technology
- Philippe Vanrie, CEO of the European Business & Innovation Centre Network
- Dr. Laurent Mieville, Author of “From Science to Business”, Past President of ASTP
More than a dozen partner organisations are contributing to the conference through their participation in discussion panels, workshop organisation or hosting a track session, including:
- OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Dutch National Patent Office
- ESMU (European Centre for Strategic Management of Universities)
- ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management)
- AURIL (Association for University Research and Industry Links)
The conference location, Amsterdam is one of the most iconic cities in the world, and with easy flight and rail connections as well as world-class hotels and attractions, it guarantees the conference attendee an unforgettable experience.
Registration – don’t miss out!
Due to the high level of interest and a limited number of registrations we recommend early registration. An early-bird registration deadline exists and last till the 25th of March. We recommend all interested parties to register ASAP and also book their hotel soon as Amsterdam is a busy location at the end of May. Please register on http://university-industry.com/index/registration
Keep an eye on https://www.university-industry.com for the latest news on speakers, conference partners and discussion panels. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam – the world-famous canal and culture city.