UIIN is proud to present the first issue of the University-Industry Innovation Magazine (UIIM), which revolves around the University-Business Cooperation (UBC) Ecosystem. Based on the outcomes of the largest study on UBC in Europe carried out by the Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre, Todd Davey introduces the reader to the intricate processes through which UBC is created, supported and influenced.
In addition, UIIM covers other interesting articles that range from the latest research results and experts’ opinion to good practice case studies:
- Clive Winters (Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.) explains the mechanisms within an entrepreneurial university,
- David Gibson (The University of Texas at Austin) and Lene Foss (Tromso University Business School) share their results about regional innovation ecosystems,
- Tatiana Schofield (Imperial College Consultants) calls for increasing business development skills for researchers,
- Craig Fowler (Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology in South Australia) pleases for new impetus to Australian UBC, and
- Flemming Fink (Aarhus University) reports on how the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation encourages student and academic entrepreneurship.
As UIIM is designed to facilitate discussion among its readers, we would be happy if you send us your comments about these articles (constructive critics, additional information, opinions etc.) via email. The comments will be published in a special comments section in our next issue.
Interested in learning more about the current developments in University-Industry Innovation? Keen to hear more about these inspiring articles? Visit http://www.magazine.uiin.org now and download our free magazine!!!
Kind regards on behalf of the UIIN team,
Victoria Galan-Muros & Arno Meerman (Managing Editors)