UIIN has partnered with “The Business Incubator”, an independent magazine conceived to foster global entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, a topic which of course has high priority for all of us. The Business Incubator is the first global, professional journal for management and staff working within the incubation industry, and consultants who support new business start-ups around the world.
Published three times a year, The Business Incubator provides you with:
- practitioner-to-practitioner insight
- relevant and practical initiatives from the incubation industry
- resources and tools you can use to support your incubatees
- case studies of effective incubation
- opinion pieces from key industry figures
- consolidated news and calendar of events
- “How to” features
The magazine is a resource that you can access for free, we therefore kindly invite you to register and to download the current and the past editions and/or to consult the articles online. To access the information you are kindly requested to register on www.theincubatormagazine.com.
Please find below an extract of the table of content of the current issue.