max 10 MB
Event Code of Conduct
UIIN is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for participants at all of our online and offline events. UIIN events intended for exchange of knowledge and experience, professional networking, and collaboration in the community. Our aim in hosting events is to build community. To that end, our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, and engage in conversation. We invite all those who participate in this event to help us create safe and positive experiences for everyone.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by UIIN and the terms are non-negotiable. Your registration for or attendance at any UIIN event indicates your agreement to abide by this policy and its terms.
• Don't challenge or attack others in discussion. The discussions are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Don't share commercial messages.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal speeches, texts, and other form of materials are strictly prohibited.
• Use your full name, affiliation, and location (optional) on webinar platform.
• Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
• Do not dominate the conversation. Make sure each speaker have enough time to express their opinion and insights.
Granting permission via this form gives UIIN permission to record your presentation(s) and to use, adapt, modify, digitise, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, exhibit, post, and perform, in any form now existing or later developed, your presentation(s), including without limitation on the UIIN website, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.
UIIN will not use personal information submitted to this form for any purposes other than the verification of speaker consent.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.